Friday, December 31, 2010

MY FIRST CAR PURCHASE!!! #12 Complete

I FINALLY purchased my first car (with the help of my wonderful husband of course)!  YAY!!!  I couldn't be more excited!  After looking for vehicles for about 3 months now, we bought one within two days after finding it.  Yikes, this was scary for me because I really like to research everything about a car first!  But, since I was off work this week, I spent quite a bit of time driving around dealerships and "studying" information online!  I asked TONS of questions and I'm sure they were really annoyed with me by the end of it.  However, I can't be more pleased with our purchase and am SO, SO excited to have a new car after 10 years with my jeep.  I love ol' red and will sure miss her, but I think I'll get over it pretty quickly!  ;) 

Andrew did most of the financial work - - I am VERY blessed and thankful to have him.  I sure wouldn't have been able to get this car if he wasn't in my life!  I love my husband to death!!!  We really had AMAZING timing with buying a car too so I think God was helping us along the way.  He gave us the patience to wait 3 months until we could get the best deal possible.  We purchased it on December 30th so it was perfect being at the end of the month AND the end of the year.  They really wanted to sell it!  YAY to a new vehicle to begin 2011!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment